So I am tagged!! Here’s it
• What according to you, is a blog?
Its a place where YOU call the shots. Post all that you feel needs to be, no rules. A fine way of putting your words into thoughts
• How did you come to know abt blogging?
Heard about it on my school yahoo group, felt dumb to not know what a blog is. Ran a google search and landed on blogger.com…..and here I am!
• How far it has changed your perception?
Well I have realised that I am not that bad a writer…realised that I am baaad at spellings. Speaking about perception of the world…hmnn it really hasn’t.
• Are you true to yourself while blogging ?
Yes….can’t blog about things that I don’t believe in. So you won’t find me blogging preaching Living in relationships, sadhu babas etc.
• Any blog? you wish to be the author of ? and why?
Ah I author enough blogs. But I wish I was the author of “Aayi’s Recipes” . Shilpa updates her blog regularly and has a good database of recipes.
• What it has preached you?
• Two of your fav. Blogs? And why?
Two is a small number…..atleast a dozen. Check the blogroll…only blogs that appeal to me are in there..
• One of your fav. Post by a fellow blogger?
Difficult to zero in on just one post but I like Malshej Ghats by Nagesh. Like it for the album along with it. Its a long post but fun. Thw Album is a MUST SEE
• One of your fav. Post by yourself?
Movies. One of my first posts…
• any Blog friends ! who are they? and why?
• If provided opportunity would you like to meet a fellow blogger? Who? and why?
Certainly! Each blog creates an impression of the author in your head. Meeting them would help you understand their blogs better. Would love to meet Aditi, Dadoji, Pooja, Dilnavaz ,Shilpa…and some more…Have met a few bloggers too….Nagesh, Ananth, Aparna, Abhijeet.
• name a blogger, who comments regularly in each post of yours?
Aditi , Dadoji and Pooja are absolute regulars! Admire the sincerity with which they visit all the blogs, not just mine and leave comments.
• A blog, where you comment regularly?
Aditi, Dadoji, Pooja, Arz000n, Nagesh, Aparna, Rama…most blogs on my blogroll
• How does it feel to be called as a blogger?
Wonderful!! I feel bloggers are a different genre of people. In the sense that putting your thoughts into words, joys, sorrows, failures needs a lot of courage and an open mind.